CNA Care partner - Certified Nursing Asst
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Per Diem
Are you looking for a meaningful and fulfilling Career? A.G. Rhodes would love the opportunity to work with you!! We are proud to be one of the few Non-profit organizations in Georgia. Our culture is compassionate, inclusive, empowering, family-oriented, and innovative. We have a high retention rate, and we strive to make sure you have the best experience possible.
Please consider applying for one of our CNA Care partner positions at our Atlanta community. All full-time and part-time positions do require every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday). PRN positions do require at least two shifts per month.
Our exceptional benefits package includes 10 Paid Holidays, generous PTO plans, matching 403b Retirement Plan, Robust Wellness & Rewards program, company paid Life & STD Insurances, discounted employee meals, scholarship programs, and 80% company-paid Health Insurance premiums!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Care Partner qualifications include:
• Current Georgia CNA Certification
• 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred but willing to train newly certified C.N.A.s
• Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
• CPR/First Aid Certification preferred
• Genuine passion for working with elders
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to foster teamwork with fellow LPN and CNA care partners
• Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience preferred)
• Strong organization and time management skills
A.G. RhodesAtlanta, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.