Millwork Shop Delivery Driver
A.D. Moyer Lumber Kutztown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Millwork Shop Delivery Driver position is instrumental in our ability to service our customers. This position will coordinate and perform duties relating to the delivery and pick up of orders and to the organization of the lumber yard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver our products in box trucks and vans to local and regional customer sites/locations
- Pulling, filling, packing and setting up orders for delivery or pickup
- Maintain the ability to determine the status of an order at any given time
- Produce quality products to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor
- Assist in keeping the facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently
- Process returns accurately
- Present a neat and professional image
- Assist in keeping facility secure
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Seasonal Requirement: Assist with snow removal
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The duties listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Must have a current driver’s license; CDL preferred and beneficial, but not required
- Must have a current medical card and be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 100 lbs
- Local/regional deliveries
Competitive salary! Home every night! Day shift work! Family-Owned Company!
A.D. Moyer Lumber benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and AD&D after 30 days; 401K with match and profit sharing after 12 months.
For quicker consideration, please fully complete our online application directly on our website at www.admoyer.com.
A.D. Moyer Lumber – with locations in Gilbertsville, Pottstown, Bethlehem, and Kutztown – continues to be a viable contributor to the growth rates and economies of the communities it serves and remains eternally dedicated to providing knowledgeable and reliable service, higher-quality products at a fair price and free delivery, while remaining on the leading edge of incorporating the latest technologies of the industry into its operations.
A.D. Moyer LumberWhy Work Here?
Looking for a rewarding career with a company that was built on strong family values like fortitude, foresight, honesty, and integrity?
We are one of the oldest privately-owned building materials businesses in the area with employees who average more than 20 years of service with the company specializing in every stage of construction and remodeling, engineering, and design, from foundation to finish. A.D. Moyer Lumber – with locations in Gilbertsville, Pottstown, Bethlehem, and Kutztown – continues to be a viable contributor to the growth rates and economies of the communities it serves and remains eternally dedicated to providing knowledgeable and reliable service, higher-quality products at a fair price and free delivery, while remaining on the leading edge of incorporating the latest technologies of the industry into its operations.
15 Kohler Road KutztownKutztown, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at A.D. Moyer Lumber