Senior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A.D. Marble is seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 15 years’ experience to fill a full-time position. This position allows for a flexible/hybrid or fully remote work environment. Responsibilities include managing the National Environmental Policy (NEPA) components of projects including but not limited to: wetland/stream delineations and assessments, threatened and endangered species surveys, NEPA documentation, Section 4(f) Evaluations, waterway permit applications, cultural resources, waste evaluations, and noise studies. Knowledge in technical and regulatory requirements for broad range of environmental subject areas, including NEPA, Section 4(f), and Section 106. Experience in presenting at public meetings, virtual meetings, and stakeholder meetings. Experience needed in managing budgets and contracts. Experience needed in business development, including writing proposals and cost estimates, meeting with prospective clients, and developing client relationships. Check out our website for example projects you could be working on: https://admarble.com/projects/.
Duties may include:
- Managing multiple projects with multi-disciplinary tasks
- Preparing and conducting QA/QC of various technical documents
- Preparing proposals and cost estimates
- Developing client relationships
Skills and abilities should include:
- B.S. degree in Botany, Biology, Environmental Science, or related discipline;
- M.S. degree in related discipline is a plus;
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Manage multiple tasks, take initiative and work in a team environment.
A.D. Marble is always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Why A.D. Marble? Here at the top 5 reasons you should work here. For more details, go to www.admarble.com.
1. We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a flexible and autonomous work environment and long-term hybrid work policy.
2. We foster a close-knit collaborative culture. Our success is never the work of just one person; it is always a team win. If you’re tired of being a number, this is the company for you.
3. We are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I). As we build our team, we are committed to ED&I. We are proud to support H-1B visas.
4. We believe that challenges and lessons learned are necessary to truly grow and shape who you want to become personally and professionally.
5. We know how to have FUN and support our local communities.
A.D. Marble & Company
2200 Renaissance BlvdPhiladelphia, PA
Get fresh Senior Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.