- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A.D. Marble is seeking an Environmental Scientist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to fill a full-time position. This position allows for a flexible and hybrid work environment. Responsibilities include leading wetland and stream delineations and assessments, threatened and endangered species surveys, National Environmental Policy (NEPA) documentation, and PADEP Chapter 105 permit applications. Check out our website for example projects you could be working on: https://admarble.com/projects/.
Duties may include:
- Task or team lead for wetland delineations and other natural resource studies;
- Preparing technical documents;
- Preparing permit applications.
Skills and abilities should include:
- B.S. degree in Botany, Biology, Environmental Science, or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, including leading wetland delineation surveys;
- GIS/GPS capabilities are a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Manage multiple tasks, take initiative and work in a team environment.
A.D. Marble is always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Why A.D. Marble? Here at the top 5 reasons you should work here. For more details, go to www.admarble.com.
1. We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a flexible and autonomous work environment and long-term hybrid work policy.
2. We foster a close-knit collaborative culture. Our success is never the work of just one person; it is always a team win. If you’re tired of being a number, this is the company for you.
3. We are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I). As we build our team, we are committed to ED&I. We are proud to support H-1B visas.
4. We believe that challenges and lessons learned are necessary to truly grow and shape who you want to become personally and professionally.
5. We know how to have FUN and support our local communities.
A.D. Marble & Company
2200 Renaissance BlvdPhiladelphia, PA
Energy and Environment
Get fresh Environmental Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.