The specific role of the Behavior and Education Interventionist is to provide behavioral/educational intervention to children with autism, ADHD, anxiety disorders, dyslexia and other learning disabilities in the home setting, school setting and/or center based setting. Behavior and Education Interventionists are provided with the training they need to implement behavior/education programs in a 1:1 setting or small group setting. Behavior and Education Interventionist are responsible for implementing the specific programs for each client as written by the Program Supervisor and to collect data during every session.
* A BA/BS degree is preferred but we will consider applicants with a high school degree and college students
* Looking for applicants that are energetic, optimistic, fun and have a positive attitude!
* Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
* Must have the ability to independently and repeatedly lift, move, and carry objects weighting a minimum of 30 pounds
* Valid drivers license and proof of insurance
* Bilingual skills, a plus
* Opportunities for advancement
* Competitive hourly rates/salaries
* Health Insurance for eligible employees
* Paid training and on-going opportunities to work with a wide variety of clients in different settings
* BCBA supervision offered
* Paid time off for eligible employees
A.C.C.E.S.S., Inc. provides a variety of services to children and adolescents with autism, dyslexia, dysgraphia, ADHD and other learning disabilities. Services include in-home and school based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs, academic tutoring, Functional Behavior Assessments, Psychological, Developmental and Psycho-educational assessments, educational tutoring both center based and at schools, social groups, individual counseling, group counseling, family counseling, parent training and neurofeedback.
Kathleen Kitlowski, Ph.D., B.C.B.A.-D, Michael Kitlowski, Ph.D., B.C.B.A.-D and the program supervisors design each student's individualized education/behavior programs and work closely with the behavior/education interventionists to insure the students are making progress and that staff are provided with the tools they need to teach students.
Why Work Here?At A.C.C.E.S.S., Inc. we believe that every child deserves a chance at developing to their full potential! We place a strong emphasis on implementing innovative programs that build confidence, independence and excitement for learning in our clients by considering the "whole child" when identifying strengths and weaknesses, designing comprehensive treatment plans that maximize strengths and effectively remediate learning challenges and by teaching our clients essential skills processing skills, communication skills, executive functioning skills, social skills as well as academic skills. We also believe strongly in the importance of providing our staff with the tools and training they need to help our clients succeed.
Many employees move from Part Time to Full Time quickly !