Our Client, an innovative, industry-leading provider of specialized Robotics technology, is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Mechanical Design Engineer role. This individual with play a key role in the company’s product design and product improvement efforts and will have significant input into the processes and procedures that will help the Company grow and succeed.
- Work closely with the software and hardware engineering teams to creatively design, implement and maintain robotic and sensor systems to support the growing needs of the customer.
- Support new product design efforts as well as retrofits for older systems
- Advocate for system improvements
- Collaborate across Engineering teams to address issues before they reach customers.
- B.S. or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of design experience with robotics, automation, or a related industry
- Strong CAD (Solidworks) skills as well as associated revision control
- Ability to make manufacturing drawings for precision mechanical components
- Experience designing structure for and executing PLM and PDM
- Manufacturing operations knowledge of CNC machining, injection molding, and 3D printing