Our Client, a leading provider of analytical equipment and services, is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Full Stack Developer position on their Machine Learning/ AI team. This individual will be part of a fast-moving agile team that will develop cutting-edge Machine Learning tools.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work with new technologies and apply their development skills within the ML/AI field.
Located just East of Downtown Pittsburgh, this company offers a generous salary and benefits package, excellent growth potential and stability, and the opportunity to work with cutting-edge proprietary technology.
- Collaborate with team members to architect, build, and maintain web applications
- Design, implement and verify new features within our CI/CD environment
- Deliver readable, testable, scalable, performant code employing team best practices
- Develop tests and testing methodologies to ensure confidence in the integrity and availability of the applications
- Review and support the development of technical documentation
- Work with external and internal customers to develop and present innovative solutions
- Exercise creative and innovative thinking around company product offerings
- Investigate new technologies for applicability to solve current and future technological challenges
- Deliver next level, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer's changing business needs
- Rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing architectures
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of CSS/CSS3, HTML
- Familiar with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe Agile workflow methodologies
- Understanding of security and data protection
- Knowledge of modern configuration management practices
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently