Night Line Haul Driver
DRIVE FOR PYLE!
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Night Line Haul Driver in Allentown, PA.
This is a unique opportunity to join a family-owned, industry-leading, employee-focused company.
- Home most nights and every weekend
- Paid hourly, top rate at completion of 24 months
- All Day Cab Tractors
- Open Door Policy
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
Our drivers also enjoy the security of working with an industry leader and a premier benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include: short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and weekly pay through direct deposit.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (Or willingness to obtain the endorsements)
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- One (1) year of recent verified night driving experience (Regional/OTR) preferred or 1-3 years recent verified regional or OTR (night & day) driving in van type trailer
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplained gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC safety regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker (drive propane powered forklift or battery operated pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products to and from trailers and straight trucks)
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trips
- Communicate with dispatch via in-cab electronic device
- Must be able to obtain and maintain TSA security clearance
- Must sign up for Federal D.O.T. Clearinghouse
JOIN THE TEAM
Apply below or go to
or Call 844-DRV-PYLE
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
A. Duie Pyle is recognized for its exceptional people who provide customers in the Northeast with legendary service. Pyle People deliver for our customers in many ways – by being predictable, reliable and technologically advanced.
While A. Duie Pyle’s reputation for reliability is grounded in over 96 years of growth and expertise in the Northeast, it is the people of A. Duie Pyle that provide the single, most important advantage to our customer’s transportation decision. It is for this very reason that A. Duie Pyle continues to serve our very first customer.
A. Duie Pyle offers a wide range of comprehensive benefits, including a unique retirement plan with both a 401k and a Defined Contribution Pension Plan. We offer excellent Health Insurance benefits. Our benefits package includes health insurance, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, vacation, holiday and personal time, and weekly pay via direct deposit.