Interior Design Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Viera Builders, Inc. has an opening for a full-time hourly paid Interior Design Administrative Assistant working in a fast paced, professional environment. The Interior Design Administrative Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of the Design Studio calendar (scheduling of appointments) and Design Studio café, inventory of Design Studio samples, walk-in traffic, and supporting the Design Coordinators and Design Manager.
- Set-Up and Breakdown of Pre-Construction Meetings.
- Scheduling of Counter Top Selection Meeting for Design Samples (to include provision of Design Samples to client and follow-up/inventory thereafter).
- Maintain showroom appearance of Design Center via inventory, labeling, ordering of new samples when necessary.
- Maintenance of Design Studio Calendar via Design Appointment confirmations, CPSS (low voltage) scheduling, re-scheduling of appointments.
- Host Design Preview Sessions.
- Assist Design Coordinators and Design Manager with processing, follow-up and submittal of Change Orders, Price Quote Requests on a daily basis. Meet with clients for re-selection of finishes that have been discontinued or as required by VBI Warranty department.
- Submission of Spec (Inventory) home design palettes to Purchasing and Construction and then create Spec photos of the finishes for the Sales Team.
Employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00AM thru 6:00PM (Design Preview is 11AM to 7PM). Will require Saturday availability and some holidays.
A High School diploma and a minimum of one or more years in Customer Service, Administrative, and/or Interior Design. In addition, the following skills are required: Excellent organizational and administrative skills; professionalism; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs; strong customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
Duda is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
A. Duda & Sons Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at A. Duda & Sons Inc.