- Responsible for maintaining Fixed Asset Ledger in the company ERP. This includes the preparation of the monthly PP&E Roll-forward and reconciliation to the General Ledger.
- Month-end closing duties and account reconciliations including preparation of various cost allocations.
- Other recurring analysis and preparation of journal entries including prepaid account analysis and amortization, insurance accruals and reconciliations and Fixed Asset Construction in Progress.
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations as part of the GL team and month-end close.
- Research, analyze, and resolve questions from department managers relating to accounting transactions.
- Responsible for cash account manual transactions using the company’s ERP Cash Module.
- Assist in the Company’s evaluation of accounting process and have input for improvements.
- Assist in efficiently sourcing data requests for external audits including the annual financial audit, tax audits and customer audits.
- Help with monthly financial statement analysis as part of the close process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a small to medium sized corporate environment.
- Construction, engineering or oil field services industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with intermediate to advanced capabilities in MS Excel.
- Ability to identify issues and implement solutions with all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.