A Digital Marketing Specialist on our team understands how digital media, including social media, email and advertising, fits into the overall client marketing and communication strategy. This person is a forward-thinker, maintaining a pulse on emerging media techniques and technology to maximize client objectives. A Digital Marketing Specialist guides the development of a high-level digital marketing strategy and works to execute and implement the approach. This person also assists in the development of overall objectives to support the management of effective integrated campaigns. In addition to extensive social media expertise, the successful candidate will serve as project manager and content writer for digital assets (email, social media, script writing and digital ads) supporting a diverse set of client projects and campaigns. The project management role includes developing interpersonal relationships with clients, collaborating with and managing the internal project team, seeing the process through the entire project lifecycle. A working project manager, this person must possess the ability to provide oversight for a project team, while effectively executing the work.
Using excellent analytical skills, this person analyzes data and campaign results with an ability to observe patterns or anomalies in information. Specific job responsibilities include development, management, implementation and evaluation of effective integrated social media and digital campaigns, presentation of recommended strategies, as well as effective and efficient content development and execution. This person will also execute and regularly monitor campaign implementation for multiple clients and conduct in-the-moment optimization of campaign tactics based on analysis, as well as data reconciliation and reporting. The successful candidate will possess a strong ability to manage and optimize campaign performance to meet client goals. In addition, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the team in performing ongoing market and industry research to maintain knowledge of trends, social media channels, audience/consumer behavior and competitor research.
An independent and critical thinker with a collaborative team spirit, the Digital Marketing Specialist possesses the ability to visualize the big picture and is passionate and articulate in crafting compelling recommendations to present to clients. Not only can this person conceptualize a high-level strategy, they can also dig into the details of execution and implementation. This person has a strong desire to be part of a team, which includes individuals with diverse backgrounds and expertise. A member of our team at A. Bright Idea asks the right questions, of themselves, the team and our clients, shares insights across teams, communicates constantly (early and often!) with clients and colleagues, leads and engages with a positive attitude and shares the spotlight for a job well done. A true “Bright Light” for solving communication challenges, a Social Media Specialist at A. Bright Idea thrives in our fun, fast-paced, high volume, quick-on-your-feet, respectful-of-all-ideas environment.
• Experience: 3 years executing social media/digital marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, advertising, emerging media, marketing or related field
• Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices, including paid and organic strategies
• Proven ability to lead a team of subject matter experts while executing implementation
• Experience executing email marketing campaigns
• Experience writing for digital marketing assets including social media, email marketing and digital ad copy, as well as script writing
• Experience analyzing data with accuracy for strategy development and adjustment
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a digital marketing as part of an integrated campaign
• Experience in working with multi-disciplined teams to execute integrated campaigns
• Experience working directly with clients and participating in client presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Problem-solver and over-communicator with an exceptional attention to detail
• Passionate and cooperative team player with a strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines