TEACHER / High School MATH / SETSS - (Bronx)
We are seeking New York State certified Special Education / Students with Disabilities math teacher for small groups in a Bronx area high school. Daytime hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 1:30pm).
Day to day duties:
- All teachers are expected to create lesson plans.
- Write monthly progress reports.
- Track student attendance.
- High school MATH teaching required.
- Must not currently be employed by NYC DOE.
- Must have (Initial, Permanent, K-12, Transitional B or Literacy) New York State Special Education / Students with Disabilities Certification.
- Fingerprint clearance.
- Applicants must be experienced working with students in small groups.
If you enjoy working with students and making a difference in their educational achievement, reply immediately.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 - $90.00 / hour