We are looking for a bilingual (Espanol), enthusiastic, and friendly Dispatch Assistant with Customer Service responsibilities who will provide superior dispatch skills for our customers and technicians along with the responsibilities that fall under customer service. If you do not possess these skills / character-traits, then this position is not for you.
The prefered candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to -
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Use the radio, phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
This person will also take calls, answer questions, and serve as a liaison and advocate for our customers to assure complete satisfaction. Service billing duties require close attention to detail, daily collection of paperwork / electronic invoicing, checks and balances, online navigation of property management portals, handling WO / PO, Permitting, etc. Additional responsibilities will present themselves to the right applicant / future employee.
Full Time work 7:30AM - 4:30/5:00PM - Monday - Saturday with occasional overtime. Shifts Vary.
Perfect candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist. Prior job experience should involve working with customers, co-workers and technicians in a service role and call handling experiences.
Individuals must be independent, self-motivated, dependable, have the ability to multi-task. Applicant must be responsible, know how to provide excellent customer service, and be able to work in a multi-operational environment.
- Excellent Pay
- Hour lunch
- Laid back atmosphere
- Paid weekly
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Life Insurances coverages available
- Receives and enters service work orders
- Discuss services with customers
- Light dispatch includes scheduling work and assigning technicians when dispatch is unavailable
- Closes and scans completed work orders into the system
- Sends completed work orders to the requestor
- Determine charges for services requested; processes payments for billable work
- Manages online property management portals
- Creates invoices
- Orders/replenish office supplies
Must possess high school diploma or GED
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Must possess basic to intermediate computer knowledge and ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Must be a team player in working with co-workers and possess interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person.
- Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice and be fluent in English and Espanol
- Must have excellent listening skills and ability to translate that into written format.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Plumbing, HVAC service, electrical and/or related field. Good customer service skills in regards to communication & customer sales in these fields. Knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, etc. and ability to explain details to customers.
A to Z Statewide Plumbing has an extensive history of repair and service on all kinds of plumbing systems.We provide quality workmanship with professional, dependable and courteous service every time!!! We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on A to Z Statewide Plumbing to be there when you need us the most.