Office Clerk - Medical Field
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an office clerk with experience in the medical field! Temporary assignment. Set to start ASAP – full-time onsite Monday – Friday.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Screens phone calls for staff, as well as, daily clinic inquiries from outside families, existing/new patients and agencies.
- Types, copies needed by the patient and/or staff utilizing Microsoft word, excel, Alt looked and other programs. (i.e. no show letters, patient jury duty letters, intake appointment letters)
- Schedules follow up/EKG/lab appointments for all patients seen in the outpatient clinic. Checks in patients (attaching Visit IDs) using the scheduling system.
- Schedules expedited, direct admit and stand by intake appointments
- Using ADS, email, text or any other means approved by the department, employee communicates with clinicians on a daily basis regarding patient concerns and informs clinicians when patients arrive for their appointments
- Verify patient insurance via registration face sheets
- Proficiently navigates and utilizes the EMR, scheduling system and registration system to assist patients, clinicians and to perform multiple job duties.
- Performs general office duties, including but not limited to, photocopying, filing, mail pick-up; distribute to appropriate staff.
- Operates and has knowledge of all office equipment.
- Customer service: shows respect, flexibility, knowledge, confidence, Professionalism, pleasant attitude, patience, and helpfulness. All responses should be timely, professional, caring and respectful.
- Maintains established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, quality of assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Familiarity of medical terminology
A great organization!
Get fresh Field Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.