- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office Assistant position open in Ridgefield Park, NJ! - Growth potential is available, great opportunity for a candidate looking to grow with a company!!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Friday 9:00AM - 1:00PM
The primary responsibility of the office assistant is to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our customer service and billing. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in improvement projects
- Organize and execute systemic changes
- Assist with spreadsheets and data entry
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
A great organization!
AddressBergen County, NJ
Get fresh Psychology Office Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.