The main focus of the position will be responsible for action items associated with the annual budgeting, forecasting, and profitability analysis.
Position has an emphasis on continuous planning improvements and the effective and efficient delivery of business critical information.
Excellent internal opportunity to present findings to senior and executive management as well as to obtain visibility into the entire organization
• Critical contributor to the annual planning process.
• Analysis of sales productivity, margins and operating expense trends, identifying areas of opportunity to improve results.
• Assist in streamlining the planning process to increase efficiency and reduce redundancy.
• Develop meaningful reports and analyses that includes financial and non-financial metrics such as customer base and product and licensing trends.
• Creatively analyze metrics and big data sets to help management understand the company’s business health and customer usage.
• Partner with teams to help them understand and drive efficiency within their business.
• BS degree and 5 plus years of experience with a masters degree is ideal educational background
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills including pivot tables and PowerPivot, required. Experience with SAP Business Objectives, Oracle ERP, and SQL, Anaplan, and SFDC preferred.