Our hospital is actively hiring for a part-time associate veterinarian with potential for full-time hours in the future. We are a busy three doctor small animal practice with a great work environment and family feel. Our mission is to provide a client centered complete patient care experience that meets and exceeds our client’s expectations for value and service. Our successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our clients and the highest quality care to our patients. Every associate is an important contributor to our veterinary team. We have a variety of professional backgrounds who all share our common passion for satisfying and providing outstanding patient and client care.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and have great people skills. We believe highly in teamwork and want to add someone who thrives on supporting the team, wants to elevate others, and works hard. This individual must have an upbeat and positive attitude with excellent listening and communication skills. Our employees are eager and quick to learn, motivated, and able to work in changing environments. We need someone who takes pride in their ability to listen and speak with clients concerning their pets and demonstrates ownership and responsibility for outcomes.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, or equivalent
- License in good standing with Illinois State Board
- USDA Accreditation
- Excellent bedside manner
- At least 2 years veterinary experience
- Will work Tues PM, Thursday and Friday all day, Sat AM
- Be comfortable with dogs and cats
- Team player with a positive attitude committed to helping others
- Able to provide services in a fast-paced environment
- Be an empathetic and competent communicator
- Compassion for our clients, patients and staff
- Experience in general practice veterinarian skills
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions and treatments
- Skilled in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
- Operate medical equipment including radiology and CO2 laser
- Competitive wages based on experience
- License/dues/liability compensation
- Paid time off
- Continuing education allowance
- Pet care discounts
- Work-life balance
We offer mentorship and guidance from our veterinary team. We are dedicated to ensuring that our team members are able to fulfill and advance themselves professionally while maintaining work-life balance. Our support staff are cross-trained with ranges of experience who work together with our veterinarians to provide optimal patient care.
A & E Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information or protected veteran status.
A and E Animal Hospital
Why Work Here?We are a busy three doctor veterinary clinic located in Urbana, IL who services exclusively small animals.
We are family owned and understand that there is more to life than work.