Inside Sales Leader
- Posted: 1 day ago
A&B Business Solutions has been providing outstanding office solutions to companies in the Midwest region for over 40 years. As the Inside Sales Leader, to continue this goal of growing business in our existing customer base and help our team of technology consultants develop new accounts. Outside of hitting your targeted key performance standards of scheduled appointments for the Outside Sales Team, generating leads for the team to follow up on, and communicate lead details as needed, your key goal will be to recruit, train and manage a team of Inside Sales/Business Development Representatives.
A&B Business Solutions has a track record of outstanding employee appreciation and our average tenor is over 9 years.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
The following job responsibilities are intended to reflect the major responsibilities of the job, but do not describe the minor duties or other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. Incumbent will be required to satisfactorily perform all essential functions of the job.
· Work closely with Technology Sales Consultants
· Attend assigned sales meetings
· Responsible for reporting daily and weekly activities and results to your Manager
· Responsible for gathering all appropriate information regarding business equipment, software, managed services, water/coffee services, etc for Technology Sales Consultants
· Develop and sustain knowledge of our offerings and associated technologies
· Follow a consistent process for both inbound and outbound calling
· Perform scheduled daily, weekly, and monthly objectives to meet short and long-term goals
· Qualify, distribute leads to sales and keep track of leads
· Provide recommendations to current and new clients regarding product and service offerings from A&B Business
· Assist Technology Sales Consultants in case studies for clients
· Adhere to and follow all appropriate processes and policies
· Import client information, leads, service calls, and analysis into Sherpa, E-automate and Square 9/Docuware
· Follow up with customers for sales information and build relationships
· Gather TCO information on current machines, on as many accounts as possible. (Lease or own, remaining time on lease, etc.) Gather decision maker name and any other relevant information, and document in Sherpa
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products Suite, Customer Relationship Manager software
· Call center Phone systems preferred, but not required
· Strict attention to detail, organization and professionalism
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management skills: ability to multitask and meet deadlines
· Self-motivated, energetic and hardworking
· Out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving skills
· B2B outbound calling
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a call center or outbound sales calling environment is preferred.
- Previous Inside Sales experience preferred
People Managed: TBD
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Community Involvement and Volunteering opportunities
- Team Environment with the ability to share and incorporate individual ideas
- 401k Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
A&B Business is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
A and B Business Inc.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?