Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the Customer Service Representative will be focused on collaborating with other customer service representative as a team to provide complete customer support.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
The following job responsibilities are intended to reflect the major responsibilities of the job, but do not describe the minor duties or other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. Incumbent will be required to satisfactorily perform all essential functions of the job.
- Open and distribute all faxes, voicemails, and USPS mail
- Invoice billable service calls
- Monitor multiple different email accounts
- Provide support to customers through troubleshooting or placing service and supply requests
- Contact service technicians and relate proper information of service request via text messages or call
- Enter closing service ticket information and service and supply orders into company database
- Assist any walk-in customers and direct them to the right people
- Work with a variety of personality within company and customer base
- Maintain, monitor, and secure the branch inventory to specifically include supplies and hardware
- Ensure that procedures are followed involving machine sales, demo, loaner, set-up, transfer and receiving
- Effectively deal with phone issues, co-workers not available to take phone calls, and machine locations not entered correctly into software
- Assist other department when needed
- Perform account reviews
- Dispatch/Resolve incoming customer calls/request for service, supplies, or account information
- Capacity to cope with interruptions
- Ability to handle pressure
- Strict attention to detail, organization, and professionalism
- Personable, customer-centric, honest, and trustworthy
- Excellent time management: ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, energetic, and hardworking
- Able to handle disgruntled customers in professional and courteous manner
- Vision to plan on a large scale
- Business Savvy to think outside the box
- Passion to help customers
- Team player – get along with other and have fun
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in an Office/Call Center style setting required
People Managed: None
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Community Involvement and Volunteering opportunities
- Team Environment with the ability to share and incorporate individual ideas
- 401k Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
A&B Business is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
A and B Business Inc.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Customer Support Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.