A Wiser Mind helps older adults cope with the emotional impacts of aging and declining health. Providing therapy to seniors is challenging, amazing and rewarding work. We strive to improve the lives of all of our clients and it is our desire to help our clients find purpose and meaning in their current stage of life. The number of seniors struggling with aging increases every day. Therefore, we are always looking to add skilled, motivated and caring LPs and LCSWs to our practice to keep up with this growing need.
We need licensed therapists who can provide direct mental-health assessments and treatment to individuals with emotional challenges. Successful candidates will work in collaboration with clinical director and referral sources in providing integrated and focused quality health care services. This work includes psycho-social services designed to improve or maintain a client's emotional stability and functional capacity while coping with loss of independence or a decline in health.
Our practice takes us into assisted living and private residences. To be successful, our therapists need to be capable of self-scheduling, initial and ongoing assessments, individual and family therapies, family communication and producing timely, high-quality clinical documentation of client interaction.
A Wiser Mind is in need of clinicians who are already credentialed and “in good standing” with United Healthcare. We are offering a $500 bonus for any LCSW or LP who has a current and transferrable UBH credential. These credentials must be active at time of application. Bonus will be paid within 30 days after clinician begins seeing United Healthcare clients under A Wiser Mind.
BENEFITS (some have minimum weekly work requirements to qualify):
* Company paid Dental and Vision for employee and children
* 401K with Match
* Mileage Allowance paid for every session
* No nights, weekends or on-call hours required (hours are usually mornings and afternoons, Monday - Friday)
* The opportunity to make our cherished older generations enjoy a higher quality of life
*Continuing Education Programs will be offered by the company
EDUCATION, LICENSING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* For Licensed Psychologists (LP): Doctorate (PhD or PsyD) Degree in psychology,
* For Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW): Master's degree in social work, or other related human services degree that qualifies for LCSW licensing,
* Minimum of 1-year post-licensure. If you do not have a LP or LCSW license in good standing in AZ or CO we cannot offer you a position.
* Strong ability to be self-motivated and maintain mutually agreed upon client caseloads
* Must have valid Driver's license and a positive driving record
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have all the qualifications that we need, please use the features on this website to submit your resume, cover and 3 years’ salary history. No phone calls please.