Senior UC Contact Center Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior UC Contact Center Consultant primary role will be responsible for administering, expanding, and improving the Cisco Voice and Contact Center environment as well as collaborating with vendors and internal clients, including the business leaders responsible for Contact Center activities to deliver next generation contact center solutions, which meet the requirement of employees and clients.
- Perform the implementation and ongoing management of the overall design, solution, and strategy of contact center.
- Participate and/or lead discussions with business partners, vendors, and internal technical teams to design and implement Unified Communications and advanced Contact Center features such as Omnichannel collaboration, CRM Integration, Voice Biometrics, etc.
- Provide presentation to client, upper management, and peers as it pertains to Contact Center technology roadmap, architecture, engineering, and provisioning.
- Build solutions and implementation plans utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources and ensuring full involvement of business partners and communication to all stakeholders.
- Provide detailed runbook procedure and support documentation for routine maintenance on the Contact Center system
- Develop technical standards, define operational processes, and configuration best practices for UC and Contact Center infrastructure.
- Monitor the latest market trends and industrial landscape to discover opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce operating cost
- Build and maintain project/technology related documentation, ensuring that accurate information is always available to other colleagues and management
- Provide incident management and support to the critical issues escalated by UC Operations team
- Adhere to the design, programming, and application standards as setup by the company. Including compliance with all firm and departmental policies and procedures.
- 10+ years of experience in designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting Cisco UC and UCCE Contact Center solution
- Advanced level experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE). Ability to design, modify and support ICM and CVP Scripting.
- Experience designing, configuring, and supporting Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure (CUCM, CUC and IMP)
- Knowledge of the Contact Center technology Eco-System and how it is evolving and leveraging cloud capabilities for Intelligent routing, Context Services, AI and Biometric
- Knowledge of Cisco UCCE integration with Upstream Works for Omni-channel collaboration and CRM integration
- Detailed understanding of Cisco Webex Contact Center design and implementation
- Understand Contact Center product and software life cycle and capacity planning
- Knowledge of Verint Voice Recording and WFM integration with Contact Center
- Experience with Voice Gateways (SIP and Analog), Dial Plan and Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
- Strong troubleshooting skills accompanying creative thinking to resolve complex and non-complex issues.
- Must possess excellent customer service, follow up and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills complemented by proven expertise in relationship building and management.
- Understanding of ITIL standard methodologies and processes
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateway, CUBE and Protocols (SIP, H.323 and MGCP)
- Knowledge of Networking technologies (Switches, Routers, F5 load balancers, DNS, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, QoS)
- Experience creating power point slides to explain technical solutions and presentation.
- Programming/Scripting experience (Visual Basic/Python, etc.) is a plus
Full Time Position has benefits including employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), competitive and comprehensive health insurance, life insurance, dental program, 401k, short-term and long-term disability insurance, FSA, HRA, Commuter Benefit Card, full paid vacations, and paid holidays.
A-V Services Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
A-V Services develops intelligently designed technologically and advanced multimedia systems that meet the A/V communication needs of forward-thinking companies and organizations. We provide end-to-end A/V solutions from individual “smart rooms” to linked corporate campuses, from local installation to a global multi-site network. For clients seeking facilities that offer extensive communication and interaction capabilities with employees and clients in the US or anywhere in the world, or for those interested in developing unique state-of-the-art facilities, A-V Services offers the industry’s most effective solutions. Individual projects are designed to complement client size culture and budget. It is our mission to continually keep clients aware of all the wonderful possibilities that exist in our industry today.
A-V Services, Inc
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Contact Center Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.