Freelance Audio Visual Technician
- $35 to $40 Hourly
A-V Services Inc., a leading AV company with multiple fortune 100 contracts within the financial, pharmaceutical and computing industry, seeks a Freelance Audio/Visual/Multimedia Support Technician for on-site support. Must have great customer service with emphasis supporting the corporate work sector. Additionally, comprehensive audio video skills. Ideal candidate would have Associates level college degree in a technology related field and/or minimum 3 years of previous employment with AV support responsibilities in the AV industry.
Our corporation is looking for an individual who possesses a full understanding of all areas of the A/V field including but not limited to:
Ability to operate and troubleshoot most AV equipment and systems, like:
- Projection systems / display devices
- Crestron control systems
- Switching / routing / interfacing technology
- Videoconferencing & Audio conferencing technologies
Technical understanding of AV and IT systems
- Up-to-date awareness of AV and IT technologies and their features
- Ability to operate digital audio consoles (A1)
- Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
- Proficient with WebEx and Zoom
Excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Technical AV certifications such as CTS a plus
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Positive, professional image
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to operate related AV technologies required for the job, i.e. Town Hall events, conference room meetings, video conference based events (sometimes using Telepresence)
- Ability to work with an onsite AV team on a daily basis
This is Freelance
A-V Services Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
A-V Services develops intelligently designed technologically and advanced multimedia systems that meet the A/V communication needs of forward-thinking companies and organizations. We provide end-to-end A/V solutions from individual “smart rooms” to linked corporate campuses, from local installation to a global multi-site network. For clients seeking facilities that offer extensive communication and interaction capabilities with employees and clients in the US or anywhere in the world, or for those interested in developing unique state-of-the-art facilities, A-V Services offers the industry’s most effective solutions. Individual projects are designed to complement client size culture and budget. It is our mission to continually keep clients aware of all the wonderful possibilities that exist in our industry today.
A-V Services, Inc
400 Howard StSan Francisco, CA
Arts and Entertainment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.