Duties & responsibilities are/can by tied to a candidate’s time already in the job market, which industry they have worked in, CAD system experience, etc.
- Would like to see a Designer with 3 to 10 years’ experience.
- Two year Mechanical Design Degree.
- Background in metal machining, metal fabrication, & welding.
- Hydraulic systems a plus.
- CREO Parametric CAD Software experience (our primary CAD system). Solid Works experience is beneficial.
- Experience in generating bill of materials and creating engineering change notice documentation.
- Job duties would be 50% drafting & associated documentation of production drawings, and 50% Design modeling “clean up”, interaction with outside suppliers & internal factory / office personnel.
- Product design experience in the Agricultural, Consumer Lawn & Garden, & Light Construction Equipment business is of benefit, but not a requirement.
- Salary Range would be $45,000 to $55,000.
A Salaried, Non-Exempt position paid at an hourly rate. Candidate would be eligible for overtime on any hours over 40; Overtime is 1 ½ times the hourly rate. Benefits would begin the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Amerequip offers a group insurance plan that includes Life, AD&D, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Medical and Dental benefits. Group insurance benefits would begin on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, and will require a contribution, which will be automatically deducted from their bi-weekly payroll check. Amerequip offers a Premium Only Plan, in which the candidate can make group insurance premium contribution on a pre-tax basis. Amerequip also offers a voluntary vision, supplemental life insurance and long-term disability program. Further information regarding Amerequip’s group insurance program would be provided upon the candidate’s hire.
Amerequip offers ten paid holidays. To be eligible for a paid holiday, an employee must work or be on a scheduled vacation day the day prior to and the day after the holiday. Paid Time Off (PTO) allocation is based on anniversary start date, and will be eligible for holiday pay and PTO following 30 days of employment. Further details on benefits and company policies would be discussed at Human Resource’s Orientation during the first week of employment.
After 90 days of employment, person will be eligible to participate in the Amerequip Employees’ Savings & Profit Sharing Plan [Section 401(k) Plan].
A Top Wisconsin CompanyTop Wisconsin Company.