About the opportunity:
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is amazing with people, detail-oriented, and who enjoys helping people find the home of their dreams. The buyer's agent is responsible for working with many buyer clients at a time and will have closed $3-5 million in real estate sales volume in the previous year. We will provide the buyer's agent with many qualified leads who will turn into sales, and we expect the buyer's agent to also bring leads to the team from their own sphere of influence. This is a position where the longer the team member stays on the team and the more they contribute to it, the more opportunities for active and passive income they will receive. There is no maximum to what you can earn in this role and no minimum we will guarantee, but we would expect that you would make a six figure income in your first year (as the previous team member in this role did). Ultimately, though, your work ethic, dedication to clients, ability to deliver results, team mentality, and other factors will drive your compensation.
So are you driven, well-educated, amazing with people, but wanting a significant boost to your deal flow? Do you want work with top-producing agents who will make you better and provide you a pathway to significant active and passive long-term earning potential? Are you a team player? Are you great at building relationships, staying organized, prioritizing tasks, negotiating effectively, and managing your time well? Do you want to work hard, play hard, crush the details, and close lots of deals? If so, we want to talk!
About our team:
We are a top-producing residential real estate brokerage team based out of Compass Denver who closed more than 80 transactions in 2018, received the Titanium Award for Excellence from the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®, and is one of the top-ranked teams in Denver on Yelp.com. In 2018 we were the #1 producing group in the #1 producing office in Denver and accomplished this as a team of 3. We work hard, we have fun, we give back, and we are top producers. We are highly effective at what we do, and we are efficient--but, above all else, we prioritize delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. We are NOT the type of team that does cold-calling or door-knocking. Our reputation brings in an enormous amount of business, and our primary focus is to consistently deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients--we are a reputation-based business.
- Work well in a team environment. We give our team members lots of autonomy, but we also expect them to collaborate without ego.
- Work well with buyers of all price ranges--no matter how low or how high.
- Bring clients to the team from your own sphere of influence.
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up contract to close (and beyond).
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks, and track client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help clients refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Stay up to date on Compass technology (we will help with this!) and leverage it to enhance the experience of clients.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process from contract to close.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, with $3-5 million in sales volume in the prior 12 months.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate a member of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a relentless focus on customer service.
- Flexible schedule, willingness to work evenings and weekends and on short notice.
Job Type: Independent Contractor. 100% Commission-Based. Not a salaried position.