We are seeking an HHA/CNA/STNA to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
We currently have openings in zip codes: 44128, 44110, 44108, and 44146 various times.
- Assists the clients with or provides personal care (bathing, care of hair, skin, mouth, toileting)
- Prepares and serves meals - PRN
- Document activities performed at client's home
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- 6 months experience or HHA Certificate
- CPR/First Aide
- Ability to work well in teams