A-Team Solutions is seeking a Registered Nurses for coverage for the community living center at the VA in Reno, NV. The CLC geriatrics and restorative rehabilitation care unit specializes in gerontology, restorative rehabilitation, respite and hospice care. The average age groups range from 18-70 years, primarily male patient population. Coverage is needed for full time evening and night shifts and will start ASAP upon credentialing.
- Patient populations include: cardiopulmonary conditions, multiple sclerosis, brain injuries, cancer and patients with conditions that affect their ability to complete activities of daily living.
- The patient population is likely to present with chronic medical conditions especially related to bowel, bladder, skin, mobility, safety and pain issues; change in mental status and/or functional decline.
- The RN is accountable when assigned as a primary nurse for a defined group of patients for the entire episode of care.
- The RN is assigned as a primary nurse (direct care provider) for a defined group of patients for the entire episode of care and is responsible to the nurse manager and or designee.
- Shall be licensed in a state, territory, or commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia. The Contract Nurse (s) assigned by the Contractor to perform the services covered by this contract shall be graduates of a school of nursing accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). All licenses held by the personnel working on this contract shall be full and unrestricted licenses.
- Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- 2 years recent (within the past 12 months) med/surg nursing practice or experience in long term care, skilled facility or rehab.
- computer literate.
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about A-Team Solutions, please visit us at www.healthcare.a-teamsolutions.com or like us on Facebook! Contact Juliette at 312-800-3104