Registered Nurse- Medical/Surgical
Place of Performance:
Las Vegas, NV
A-Team Solutions is seeking Registered Nurses for Med/surg unit coverage at a local government facility in Las Vegas, NV. Full time coverage is needed for day and night shifts. Contract length is 26 week minimum; with the option to extend if it is a good fit.
- Provider must have an active, unrestricted license to practice nursing in any State, Territory or Commonwealth of the US.
- Must have BLS through the AHA
- Minimum one-year experience in Nursing
- Assigned personnel shall provide evidence of annual TB testing or receive a TB test.
- Must have a clear background to clear government credentialing
- RN will spend 95% of time in direct patient care and 5% for administrative tasks
- RN to work on an acute care medical/surgical unit. RN shall be responsible for patient assessments, medication administration, IV therapy, interdisciplinary team coordination, telemetry monitoring, admissions, and discharges, internal and external transfers, delegating to assistive personnel, electronic medical record documentation, patient transport, and emergency response procedures.
- Serves as a resource to other staff in meeting individualized learning and discharge needs, recommends appropriate referrals, adaptive equipment and approved educational materials.
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about A-Team Solutions, please visit www.a-teamsolutions.com or visit us on Facebook! Contact Juliette at 312-800-3104