Registered Nurse- Med/Surg
Place of Performance:
A-Team Solutions is seeking an Med/Surg RN's for a minimum 13 week assignment at the VA in Tacoma, WA.
- Provider must have an active, unrestricted license to practice nursing in any State, Territory or Commonwealth of the US.
- Must have BLS through the AHA
- Minimum one-year experience in Nursing
- Assigned personnel shall provide evidence of annual TB testing or receive a TB test.
- Must have a clear background to clear government credentialing
- RN will spend 95% of time in direct patient care and 5% for administrative tasks
- RN to work on an acute care medical/surgical unit. RN shall be responsible for patient assessments, medication administration, IV therapy, interdisciplinary team coordination, telemetry monitoring, admissions, and discharges, internal and external transfers, delegating to assistive personnel, electronic medical record documentation, patient transport, and emergency response procedures.
- Serves as a resource to other staff in meeting individualized learning and discharge needs, recommends appropriate referrals, adaptive equipment and approved educational materials.
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about A-Team Solutions, please visit www.a-teamsolutions.com or visit us on Facebook! Contact Lara at 606-356-3960