A-Team Solutions is seeking Registered Nurses with Emergency Room experience coverage at a local government facility in Las Vegas, NV. Full time coverage is needed for day and night shifts. Contract length is 26 week minimum; with the option to extend if it is a good fit.
- Provider must have an active, unrestricted license to practice nursing in any State, Territory or Commonwealth of the US.
- Must have BLS through the AHA
- Minimum one-year experience in Nursing
- Assigned personnel shall provide evidence of annual TB testing or receive a TB test.
- Must have a clear background to clear government credentialing
- RN will spend 95% of time in direct patient care and 5% for administrative tasks
- RN to work on an acute care medical/surgical unit. RN shall be responsible for patient assessments, medication administration, IV therapy, interdisciplinary team coordination, telemetry monitoring, admissions, and discharges, internal and external transfers, delegating to assistive personnel, electronic medical record documentation, patient transport, and emergency response procedures.
- Serves as a resource to other staff in meeting individualized learning and discharge needs, recommends appropriate referrals, adaptive equipment and approved educational materials.
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about A-Team Solutions, please visit www.a-teamsolutions.com or visit us on Facebook! Contact Lara at 606-356-3960.
Established in 2004 and headquartered in the metropolitanWashington, DC area, A-Team Solutions (ATS) is an award-winning
Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Minority BusinessEnterprise (MBE) and Department of Veterans Affairs CVE-verified
SDVO/VO small business. Partnering with highly skilled leaders in academia, industry, and government, we have a robust set of core
competencies. Our solutions include medical staffing , administrative, clerical, and professional support,
program and strategic planning, project management, and professional support services in management consulting, analytic studies, information technology (IT) services, and staff
augmentation for our federal government, state/local government, and private industry clients.
ATS has a VA 621I Schedule # V797D-50442, a General Services Administration (GSA)MOBIS Schedule #GS-10F-0186T, and maintains a Defense Security Service (DSS) facility
clearance and received our Joint Commission Certification in May of 2018.