A-Team Solutions is seeking full time Pharmacy Technicians for positions for the VA Medical Center in Seattle, WA.
Pharmacy Technicians will be working in an inpatient setting; and responsible for prescription preparation that includes but is not limited to: filling and dispensing prescriptions using automation, cart filling, automation replenishment, compounding IV admixture including chemotherapy agents, and for answering patients’ concerns in person and on the phone and fulfilling customer service needs.
· Citizen of the United States
· Must Possess current certification from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and maintain such certification throughout the duration of their employment.
· Minimum of one year experience as a Certified Pharmacy Technician in the United States.
· Speak, read and write English proficiently
· Have keyboarding skill (25 wpm or greater), basic computer navigation skills and the ability to work efficiently with electronic medical records
· Evidence of current TB surveillance status; Evidence of current Hepatitis B vaccination and titer. Comply with VISN 20 facilities’ flu vaccine requirements.
· Technicians will be assigned work, monitored, and given feedback on performance.
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about A-Team Solutions, please visit us at www.a-teamsolutions.com or like us on Facebook! Contact us at 312-800-3104