Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
A Team Pacific Roofing, Inc. is a thriving commercial roofing company. We are looking for an incredible team player to join and grow our awesome staff!
***NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OF ANY KIND IS PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION. You must already be on island***
**Office experience is required.**
*This position requires you to work in the office. Not eligible for remote work*
-The position maximizes the use of technology, organization, and time management for managing the needs of multiple people as well as the company.
-The ideal candidate would be able to see tasks and projects through to completion quickly, manage and execute follow up and follow through as required.
-Candidate must be experienced at evaluating levels of urgency, and cannot be afraid to ask for clarification regarding the deadline for tasks/projects.
-Must be able to communicate professionally and in an excellent manner through all mediums - internally and externally.
-Must be able to analyze and orchestrate logistics and flow to meet the objectives of assignments.
-Must possess a positive, can-do attitude, excellent time management skills, and positive customer service skills.
-Must be organized, efficient, willing to put in overtime hours necessary for the job.
-Must have transportation, driver's license, and a clean driving record.
-Must have extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe pdf. Bluebeam experience - is a plus.
This position does require you to be able to access military installations for managing projects, meetings, etc. If you are unsure if your background hinders you from accessing military installations, please reach out for clarification. Access is denied differently on each base.
The Job Description includes but is not limited to:
• Assist the Project Manager (PM), Construction Management (CM) team, and Office Management (OM) team in any and all job and project-related activities
• Record and Analyze data
• Submit documents and file appropriately
• Receive and report inventory on all office supplies,
• Expedite important documents and/or materials
• Organize and Maintain office and files
• Assist in performing daily/general duties
• Receiving and forwarding mail
• Email correspondence
• Maintaining general office cleanliness
• Answer and forward appropriate calls
• Follow company procedures and processes
• Provide on-site and off-site administrative support activities
• General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• Maintain office supply inventories
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and travel when needed
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
• Retrieve documents from filing systems and vice versa
• Forward incoming correspondence to the correct department
• Keep up with the fast-paced, ever-changing industry needs and company growth
• Directly help the Project Manager and other staff with any requests, inquiries, tasks, etc. . .
• Work with the main office on any local tasks -- trips to the DMV, UPS, etc.
• Keeping all timelines (As given and clarify if needed)
• Efficiently and effectively organize your time, the office, and any tasks that are given
• Efficiently and effectively communicate across the board -- email, phone, mail, and face to face
• Expediting packages and or materials on an as-needed basis
• Other duties as assigned
As you grow into this position additional duties that are expected to be maintained include but are not limited to:
• Help in the shop on an as-needed basis
• Attend Subcontractor meetings
• Familiarize with plans and shop drawings
• Ensure SLO (Service Level Objectives) are met and projects are moving through in a timely manner.
• Assist PMs with scheduling and notifying all required personnel of deadlines: i.e. works cross-functionally with other company departments to ensure clients' needs and internal deadlines are met and keep all necessary parties (Internal/External) updated.
• Track projects through communicating clearly and effectively with coworkers, supervisors, on project status and development
• Promote safety onsite and offsite
• Being able to interpret terms of contracts, scopes of work, plans and shop drawings
• Track materials and shipping
*We Offer Competitive Wages and Benefits.
*Drug/Alcohol-Free Work Environment.
*Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug screen and pass any post-accident/incident, for cause or random drug and alcohol screen.
A Team Pacific Roofing, Inc. is an "Equal Opportunity Employer" and we encourage all qualified persons including minorities and women to apply. If you have difficulty filling out an application please contact us to request assistance.
Full-time comes with benefits. Compensation depends on experience.
To apply, upload your resume. A cover letter describing why you would be a good fit and what you bring to the table is preferred in addition to the resume. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
A Team Pacific Roofing
TechnologyView all jobs at A Team Pacific Roofing