Customer Service Specialist - Insurance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing Insurance agency offering industry specific training! Established team is seeking an additional "Customer Service/Operations Specialist" with strong customer service skill set and interest to build a career in the industry (Insurance). Previous call center experience preferred.
SUMMARY of JOB DUTIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal & external customers - approx 7 hours per day on phone
- Process payments and resolve billing discrepancies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone and email
- Process submittals and endorsements (training provided)
- Minimum 2 years customer service/office experience (call center preferred)
- Strong communication skills in all areas: verbal, written & listening
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize in a fast-paced setting
- Strong proficiency with MSWord, Excel and Outlook, plus database familiarity (Access and/or other database programs)
- Must be team-oriented, willing to take direction, and have a pro-active, helpful attitude
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required
- Must be able to pass Background Check & Drug screen requirements
- Must have verifiable references from recent work history
- Previous Insurance experience a plus, but not required
Full-time position via Temp-to-Hire status paying $17.00-$19.00 per hour DOE - plus strong benefit package after FT hire (temp/probationary period approx 3 months).
SCHEDULE & LOCATION:
Monday-Friday 5:30am-2:00pm shift, yet first 1-2 weeks is 7:00am-4:30pm. Office located in Kearny Mesa area with parking provided (with CDC safety guidelines implemented for Covid19). Partial remote status available after Full-time hire (approx 3 months).
Immediate opening - Submit your resume today!
A-Star Staffing, Inc.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and Insurance