A Star Heat and Air, Inc. Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
We are searching for experienced Service Technician's hungry to work and with a can do attitude looking for an opportunity to be a part of our new construction warranty department. We are steadily growing our warranty department to keep up with our growing demand as direct support for our new construction division. Hours are M-F 7-6 with a rotating on call shift and opportunities for commissions and spiffs. You are working with new home owners typically in the first year of their home to help troubleshoot new systems and insure customer satisfaction. We are steadily busy all year long with no significant "slow time"
Essential Technical Skills
- Install, troubleshoot and repair heating and air conditioning systems both single and two stage
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning heating and air conditioning systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
- Perform scheduled Startup/inspection, and adjust, clean and calibrate various systems to assure proper system operations
- Repair wiring and electronic components
- Replace expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units and component parts\
- Check distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperate, pressure, etc.
- Determine causes and correct condensation problems
- Prepare and submit requests for supplies and equipment
- Experienced Troubleshooting and repair of gas, electric heaters, and Heat-pump systems
- EPA Universal Certification
- TDLR CARD
- High School diploma or GED with three or more years of progressively responsible experience working with complex HVAC systems and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Customer service attitude with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years or more service technician experience
- Valid drivers license and be able to be insured
- Well groomed and neat appearance
- Able to pass background test
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
All technicians have employer provided face masks, hand sanitizer and gloves
A Star Heat and Air, Inc.Why Work Here?
Looking to grow your career in an industry that is not ever going away? A Star Air Conditioning and Plumbing is the right fit for you.
A Star Air Conditioning and Plumbing has been around for 25 + Years. Rapidly growing and constantly expanding. It is easy to point to our success and attribute it to our belief in exceptional customer service. We believe in educating our customers so that they make informed decisions, each customer is a relationship we hope to keep for a lifetime. Honesty and Quality is our slogan but each of our employees firmly exemplifies this in everything they do.
10865 Sanden Dr. DallasDallas, TX