Oracle PL-SQL Developer Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Oracle PL-SQL Developer Engineer
Position open to remote: Yes
ASG is a Minority Woman Physician-owned small business with over 10 years' experience in federal government contracting. ASG offers data collection, statistical analysis, health program evaluation, technical and health program implementation support. ASG provides a broad range of healthcare technology-related services such as software development and integration, mobile apps, AI/ML, Analytics, Data Science, Bigdata, DevSecOps, Digital transformation, cloud, and cybersecurity. We are Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredited and focused on positive patient outcomes. ASG is CMMI Level 3 certified for Development and Services and holds ISO certifications 9001:2015, 20000-1:2011, and 27000:2015
- Extensive expertise in Oracle PL-SQL with significant recent prior Oracle PL-SQL project work
- Oracle PL-SQL expertise required
- SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres SQL experience may be considered if the candidate is exceptional
- Oracle PL-SQL Expertise Required including:
- Experience designing and tuning advanced queries, including correlated sub-queries, inline updates, case statements, Queries joined with queries, etc.
- Understanding of relational databases and relationships between tables – parent/child, 1-many, many to many, 1:1.
- Experience designing, coding, and testing PL-SQL procedures and packages, simple and materialized views.
- Understanding of performance tuning, proper index design, use of sequence, and triggers in PL-SQL.
- Understanding of the difference between set-based logic and row-based logic.
- Expert level experience in architecting, designing data infrastructure, and building of client requirements
- ETL & Data Warehousing skills required
- LINUX Shell Scripting experience required
- Extensive experience with DEVOPS tools—AWS, Jenkins & Github required
- Proficiency with industry-standard development and productivity tools, including JIRA, Confluence required
- AWS experience with RDS strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze and report on complex data
- Strong problem solving, multitasking, organization and time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Have worked in large remote teams
- Highly motivated individuals eager to work and contribute in a team-based environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional client communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to articulately present at client meetings
- Technical writing and requirement documentation skills mandatory
Previous Work Experience:
- 5+ years of prior work experience at a large System Integration firm or an active consulting experience required
- Clear record of outstanding academic performance from a top-tier university
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Computer Science Data Architecture Field Required, Masters degree in STEM, Computer Science Data Architecture Field preferred
- Report to a technical team director and work collaboratively with team and client on a specific CMS workstream:
- Architecting and implementing Oracle PL-SQL code-based solutions that are efficient and error free
- Running production code in CMS’ PROD environments
- Quality checking code and conducting code reviews
- Debugging code in lower environments
- Developing test plans and scripts, preparing test data, reconciling data sources, and executing functional tests
- Proactively prescribing and help the business team develop solutions for CMS client
- Developing and delivering the data infrastructure required to support project needs
At ASG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to careers @ a2-g.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At ASG, we want you to be well and thrive. Our benefits package includes:
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Matching
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Education Assistance
- Learning and Development resources
EEO / Drug Free workplace
A Square GroupWhy Work Here?
Great team of professionals and opportunities to support projects with cutting edge technology solutions. Great Benefits!