PEGA Solutions Architect *REMOTE*
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The PEGA Senior System Architect is responsible to design, develop, implement and maintain new IT solutions, or changes/enhancements to existing solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies.
In this role you will have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. For this position we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer value, and technology. You have a proven record of delivery with the ability to make and influence decisions and lead strong teams.
- 8+ years of software development experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- Pega certification is a must (CSSA)
- Knowledge in Pega 8 features, should have involved in architecture and hands on development
- 3+ Years of Pega PRPC version 7.X platform experience
- A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in integrations including SOAP, REST APIs, Kafka etc.
- Good understanding of database SQL, Pl/SQL, DB2 and Oracle
- Strong knowledge and experience in authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, BIX, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, job schedulers, Queue Processors etc.
- Experience in analyzing Pega logs and Pega alerts logs with the ability to use PDC, PAL, Log analyzer
- Experience in working with Pega cloud implementations
- Experience in Pega suites like Pega Agile studio, Dev OpsCI/CD
- Experience in using Pega Admin studio to manage requestors, agents
- Analyze, design, develop, debug, test, document, deploy and provide production support applications using primary skills in Pega
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Ruleset design
- Good in communication and can independently drive calls/ discussions with stakeholders
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Candidate should also have good knowledge of Unix, Apache Tomcat and web server maintenance.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative team to achieve organizational goals
- Experience in working Agile environment
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
- Hands-on experience in design and development of complex use cases using Pega
- Strong governance and drive towards promotion of Pega best practices, guardrail adherence, PDC analysis and closure
- Strong experience of applying object-oriented concepts while creating enterprise class structure
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
- Pega CPM Framework is a very nice to have skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Master’s in computer science or related or equivalent experience preferred.
- 8+ years of PEGA experience
- PEGA CSA and CSSA Certified
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external (Implementation) partner
- Understanding of Automotive Aftermarket services recommended
- Pega certification is a must (CSSA)
A Society was founded in 1997 and has more than 1,500 active assignments and a network of 30,000 consultants around the world.
We have offices in the United States, Canada, Sweden, the UK, Norway, and India.
You can learn more about A Society at https://www.asocietygroup.com.
A Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Society Group, Inc.
A Society is a leading global provider of specialist R&D and IT resources to multinational corporations that are focused on product and service innovation. A Society was founded in 1997 and has more than 1,500 active assignments and a network of 30,000 consultants around the world. We have offices in the United States, Canada, Sweden, the UK, Norway, and India. You can learn more about A Society at https://www.asocietygroup.com. A Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.