Skilled Diesel Mechanic
- $45 to $60 Hourly
Our Team is looking for a skilled full-time diesel mechanic in our Bridgeport, CT location.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform preventative maintenance for all equipment such as pickups, pump trucks, P&D trucks, fence trucks, experience with Kenworth and Hino engines
- Perform service, repairs, and maintenance in accordance with Department of Transportation and company policies, standards, and codes
- Ability to perform full bumper to bumper safety inspections
- Follow safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, report safety hazards and incidents to supervisor
- Attend safety meetings when scheduled
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Diesel mechanic: 5 years (Preferred)
- Vacuum pump and fabrication experience a plus
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
- Waiting period may apply
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
A Royal FlushBridgeport, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.