Senior Lead Java Developer
A R Systems Inc., Alpharetta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Senior Lead Java Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Start with Remote)
Client: NYTP / Morgan Stanley
Duration: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $50 55 Max Hr on W2
55 65 Max hr on C2C
Visa's accepted: USC, GC, GCEAD(Genuine), H4EAD
Prefer Local Candidates, Onsite in Alpharetta, GA after Covid 19 restrictions are lifted
- The Global Banking Technology is looking to fill positions for the role of a Java developer within the GBT Money Movement group.
- This role will contribute to all aspects of application development, including functional, technical specifications, design and development within the Foundation squad for the Money Movement Next Gen platform.
- The developer will be a member on an agile squad that will deliver capabilities for ACH transfers in our platform.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take complete ownership for the specified business feature from requirements analysis to implementation in the PROD environment.
- Interact with project stakeholders for progress updates and issue resolution
Contribute to high level and low-level application design, development and testing.
- Work within an Agile team, participating in ceremonies related to the Agile framework
- 10+ Year of IT Experience Required
- Hands-on development experience in core Java, Spring, Spring Boot and relational databases
- Awareness of messaging technologies such as Kafka and MQ
- Strong Linux background
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, and implement them to solve business problems
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
- Previous experience in working with global teams
- Proven experience in working within an Agile framework
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
- Working understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration.
- Awareness of UI technologies such as Angular
- Knowledge of Financial markets, payment solutions & Wealth Management
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
A R Systems Inc.,
TechnologyView all jobs at A R Systems Inc.,