A R Systems Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Project Manager
Duration: 6 month(s)
The purpose of this position is to actively drive the implementation of project deliverables defined in a project charter while ensuring the budget, scope, schedule, risk and quality meet specific success criteria. Throughout the life cycle of the project, this role is expected to ensure key stakeholders are informed and engaged and ensures company and industry standard project management methodologies and tools are utilized.
This role is responsible for: -
Ensuring the project deliverables are strategically aligned with business objectives and defined for the team - Defining, estimating and scheduling project tasks and interdependencies to achieve the scope through a clearly defined project plan/work breakdown structure
- Identifying project resource requirements and working with Steering Committee/Project Sponsor/Project Management Office/Project Management Competency Center to ensure adequately skilled resources are available to deliver on project commitments - Holding resources accountable for delivering on the project plan, including providing coaching and mentoring of resources
- Adhering to the approved project methodology for project management and maintains project artifacts and records
- Identifying and tracking key measures of success for the project
- Analyzing project performance, creating cost benefit analysis and identifying optimal solutions that minimize the negative impact and trade offs - Implementing corrective actions to ensure project success and facilitates project change requests - Consistently providing internal and external stakeholder communications and progress reports that effectively outline the project status, risks, issues and action plans to ensure project success - Escalating to the Steering Committee/Project Sponsor risks and issues with potential significant impact
- Working effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and project management staff to develop the project agenda and ensure agreement/adoption of project objectives/deliverables by all affected constituencies
- Transitioning project into daily business operations at the end of the projectThe ideal candidate for this position must possess:
- The ability to balance approach to political, economic, social, technological, and administrative factors - Competency in adapting to changing environment and ambiguous situations - Attention to detail and ability to drive results
- (Executive and Senior roles) Ability to act independently with little direction
- Desire to satisfy requirements from multiple customers/stakeholders
- The ability to quickly sift through concepts and drill down into actionable steps - Solid understanding of Project Management methodology, tools and techniques, including Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods
- (Executive and Senior roles) Demonstrated experience leading multiple complex projects from design to delivery
- Objective decision making ability, strong analytical, and problem solving skills - The ability to adjust quickly to changing situations and the ability to drive results through ambiguous environments or unexpected obstacles
Required: - BA and/or BS in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field or equivalent work experience.
Additional Job Details:
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Preferred Skills/Knowledge: Bank Regulatory Knowledge, particularly knowledge of the Community Reinvestment Act. CRA Wiz Software experience The position will be responsible for assisting with CRA data analysis, developing and managing a single source repository for CRA lending, service and investment data, documenting qualified CRA activities and communicating CRA service activities throughout Banking and Cash Solutions (BCS) and tracking community involvement of all BCS team members.
A R Systems Inc.,
ConstructionView all jobs at A R Systems Inc.,