A Quality Facility Services has provided contract janitorial services and floor/carpet care since 2003. At AQFS we pride ourselves on our culture and accountability for both good and bad behavior. Hard working employees will be rewarded with incentives and advancement opportunities. In order to continue providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, we are looking for dedicated employees who take pride in their work.
The role of the Area Manager is a crucial role in which the Area Manager manages and trains the staff as well as maintains and grows the assigned book of business. The Area Manager is responsible for all aspects of daily operations in the assigned book, is always on call and must be available on weekends.
Primarily second shift. MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR EVENINGS!
- Daily huddle and weekly meetings with reports
- Build and maintain relationships with customer contacts and track interactions through customer management software.
- Manage reporting supervisors to achieve customer contact metrics
- Ensure all work performed meets customer expectations and maintain a high level of overall customer satisfaction.
- Perform inspections and audit quality of work in buildings.
- Manage quarterly reviews
- Manage the generation of TAG work
- Hiring, training and coaching of direct reports.
- Make sure all customer locations are properly staffed.
- Develop, and motivate staff.
- Ensure all cleaners have proper supplies and tools in advance.
- Communicate daily with HR on job openings.
- Hold reports accountable and take corrective action as needed.
- Ensure all reports comply with company policies and procedures.
- Identify employees who can be promoted and/or want more hours.
- Managing labor budgets and maintaining or beating budgeted labor goals.
- Re-engineering cleaning processes to become more efficient.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to ensure a safe workplace.
- Oversee the filling of call offs and open positions.
- Manage staff to ensure appropriate supply levels and tools in buildings.
- Communication important information to staff such as changes in budgeted hours, processes, and procedures.
- Be accountable for labor coverages on a weekly basis along with any customer complaints that may arise.
- Ensure the team accomplishes all assigned objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this document are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be dependable
- MUST be able to pass background check
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication and listening skills
Experience Preferred, but not required! Be the first to apply!
The corporate culture at the company is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, value-driven, and family-oriented. Being people and systems focused creates numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as a strong team environment. A Quality Facility Services utilizes its traditional values and visionary thinking to provide excellent quality customer service. Everyone works together to deliver results that are in the best interests of the company and its customers. A Quality differentiates itself in the market place by delivering quality service through innovative processes and being customer-focused.