A Quality Facility Services has provided contract janitorial services and floor/carpet care since 2003. At AQFS we pride ourselves on our culture and accountability for both good and bad behavior. Hard working employees will be rewarded with incentives and advancement opportunities. In order to continue providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, we are looking for dedicated employees who take pride in their work.
Primarily second shift. MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR EVENINGS!
The role of the Supervisor is an exciting role in which the Supervisor not only interacts and trains team members, but also becomes an extension of the Junior Branch Manager.
A Supervisor is always on call during their designated shift and must be available on weekends.
- Managing, training, and developing direct reports to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Daily huddle and weekly meetings with Junior Branch Manager.
- Report customer interactions through the Salesforce platform.
- Perform inspections/final walk-throughs and correction of deficiencies in the building(s).
- Train, develop, and motivate staff.
- Identify employees who can be promoted and/or want more hours.
- Maintaining or beating budgeted labor goals.
- Re-engineering cleaning processes to become more efficient.
- Deliver supplies to buildings.
- Launder rags, mop heads, dust mop heads, etc.
- Ensure all cleaners have proper supplies and tools in advance.
- Communicating important information to staff such as changes in budgeted hours, processes, and procedures.
- Be accountable for labor overages on a weekly basis along with any customer complaints that may arise.
- Most importantly, a Supervisor is expected to work with the Junior Branch Manager to generate the best possible outcome for the client as well as the company.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be dependable
- MUST be able to pass background check
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication and listening skills
Experience Preferred, but not required! Be the first to apply!
The corporate culture at the company is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, value-driven, and family-oriented. Being people and systems focused creates numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as a strong team environment. A Quality Facility Services utilizes its traditional values and visionary thinking to provide excellent quality customer service. Everyone works together to deliver results that are in the best interests of the company and its customers. A Quality differentiates itself in the market place by delivering quality service through innovative processes and being customer-focused.