Compliance Officer (DDD Industry) +5 Years Experience
A Plus Care LLC East Brunswick, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ensures quality of life of the client served and protected by minimizing risk to the entire Agency and surrounding community.
- Conducts spontaneous and scheduled visits and inspections.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing compliance policies and practices.
- Identifies potential weaknesses and risks in operations, documenting needs for improvement, creating corrective plans, and ensuring correction.
- Review Practices on an ongoing basis to ensure prevention of incidents or violations.
- Audits and corrects employee documentation at the residential or individual/ client level.
- Reviews and updates internal policies; recommends and formulates policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries related to licensing and compliance issues.
- Creates and maintains compliance and audit documents.
- Resolves compliance and risk problems by analyzing regulations and identifying solutions.
- Facilitates Agency governance filings, licensing, registrations and corporate records for oversight entities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of corporate governance policies, guidelines and templates.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, as applicable.
- Responsible for compliance activities to include reporting, risk assessments, training and follow up reviews of compliance investigations and notifications.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees receive all required trainings upon hire and annually thereafter.
- Responsible for ensuring that additional employee development opportunities are available on an ongoing basis to all staff.
- Attends Agency and departmental meetings, trainings, and activities.
- Operates Agency vehicles in accordance with agency standards and policies.
- Is available for after hours on-call duties for urgent facility matters.
- All other duties as requested or assigned by APluscare.
- Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Handles detailed work and highly complex problems, balancing multiple tasks
The ability to effectively communicate (orally and written) and interact with others,
including diverse, inter-disciplinary, cross-functional teams
The ability to read, concentrate and learn
Physical requirements include: sitting, standing, lifting up to 20lbs, and computer work for
long periods of time
The ability to verbally express ideas in a way that is easily understood by others who are
unfamiliar with the topic, including delivering a presentation, giving accurate information
or acting as a spokesperson.
The ability to write concisely and convey meaning in a manner appropriate to different
readers, presenting a persuasive argument.
The ability to handle numbers, gathering statistical data and being able to analyze, interpret
and present it in a clear and accurate way.
Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize
and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
The ability to apply clinical knowledge to program implementation and educational
development of staff.
The ability to design, plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within an allotted
Support and maintain all corporate policies, procedures, and quality and confidentiality
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed to meet the needs of the
A Plus Care LLC
AddressEast Brunswick, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at A Plus Care LLC