Registered Nurse Case Manager
A Place at Home Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an experienced RN to join our team in the Portland Metro area. Flexible schedule, healthcare stipend, 401k match available. This position can be FT or PT. Family focused company.
A Place at Home has been recognized by Home Care Pulse as an Employer of Choice for 3 years running as well as a Trusted Provider based on client and employee surveys. What this means to you is that we CARE about you as an employee. We are a close knit team that values a strong set of core values of We are CARE - Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful, and Ethical, and rely on our caregiving team to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. If your values meet A Place at Home’s values we, would love to hear from you today! 503-305-3347
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nurse with active Oregon License
- 2 to 3 years experience in home health or Assisted Living, Home Care Industry preferred
- Must pass drug and background check
- Articulate, organized, efficient, self-starter
- Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful, and Ethical
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required upon hire
Performs accurate multi-system assessments, including; biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, self-care, and education needs. Identifies deviations from normal on routine lab diagnostic tests. Reassesses patient throughout
- Develops an individual nursing plan of care. Nursing plan of care is sensitive to the developmental needs of the patient. Coordinates patient care activities with community agencies. Develops patient teaching plan and documents on care plan . Appropriately delegates patient care activities based on patient's condition and scope of practice of other health care providers. Established priories for patient care.
- Bases nursing care on protocol in place for management of each patient. Accurately documents in ClearCare. Documents care according to policy and procedure.
- Evaluates assessment methods, plan of care, and patient's response to treatment
- Advocate on clients' behalf as mandatory reporters
- Orient caregivers to the APH mission, vision, and values
- Assess competency, train, and supervise all caregivers
- Follow HIPAA guidelines regarding all clients
- Proficient with office programs including Gmail and Google Calendar
A PLACE AT HOME has a special purpose—to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve in-home care delivered by our CARE—our core values.
We have been proactive in both our development of policies and procedures to keep both our clients and caregivers safe. We have also stayed well ahead of the curve by purchasing PPE prior to the market rush.
A Place at Home
4000 SE International Way F202Portland, OR
HealthcareView all jobs at A Place at Home