Here are five important characteristics to be the awesome Infant Preschool Teacher that we are looking for. The first most important quality is Passion. If you have a burning desire to make a real difference in the lives of young children, then you have an opportunity to be a great team member and an asset to our staff. We are also looking for individuals that possess these attributes in a big way: Patience, Creativity, Flexibility, and Dedication. Please plan to come in for a tour of your facility.
We are seeking an Infant Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Complete at least 6 or 12-semester units in early childhood education or child development.
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Community college students welcome to apply! Pay depends on related experience.