+$2000 Sign on Bonus!
A-One Medical offers top pay including full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, an IRA plan. PTO (paid time off) for all employees based on hours worked with flexible hours and shifts close to home.
- Are you a compassionate, caring, skilled Pediatric nurse (Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse)?
- Are you looking to have more of an impact in your job and the lives of the children and families who you care for?
- Would you like to be appreciated for the work you do and the degree you've earned?
- Are you interested in having more control over your schedule in a less stressful environment, while earning top pay?!
- Trach and vent training available at no cost to you!
- New grads are welcomed!
If this describes you, please apply today! We have full time and part-time positions available!
If you are inspired by the idea of working one on one with a medically complex pediatric client, we can put you on the right path to success. Our skilled nurses work 8 to 12 hour shifts providing care for clients with a variety of needs. From bringing home an infant/child from the hospital to caring for technologically dependent adults, we will find the right fit for you.
We service all areas between Bellingham to Olympia from Chelan county to Puget Sound.
As a home care nurse, you will be delivering the finest quality care for your clients while following their individual care plan ordered by the PCP. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Client assessment
- Administering Medications
- Monitoring vitals
- Detailed documentation of all daily treatments and activities
- Following and updating the plan of care as needed and ordered by the PCP and specialty physicians
- Ventilator management
- Tracheostomy care and suctioning
- G/GJ tube feeding and care
- Supply management
- Current license with the state of Washington
- All experience welcome!
- Background check
- Must demonstrate an ability to practice independently in the delivery of nursing care
- Must have good organization and leadership skills
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Current CPR certification
- Must be physically able to walk, bend, kneel, stand, lift, etc.
- Ability to communicate with clients and to remain calm under stress
- Clinical Support:
- 24 hours support from an RN supervisor
- Vent classes offered with certification
- Specialty training if needed will be provided