A New Way Professional Services provides services the ASD community of Miami-Dade County. We pride ourselves on being able to progress our clients using state-of-the-art technology and a large support team assigned to every case. Our team has been optimized and our BCBAs enjoy the freedom of less paperwork providing them more time for the clients. A New Way Professional Services is a multi-insurance ABA therapy company, rendering services across +12 different insurance providers. Candidate must be located in or willing to commute to Miami-Dade County.
Relocation Bonuses are available for those who sign a 1-year contract.
- Applicants must have a valid certification in good standing under the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Applicants must be willing to assist with the supervision of cases under the Supervision of Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for RBTs.
- The analyst must be able to submit his monthly documentation to his or her supervisor via email.
- The analyst must have a reliable tablet or computer in order to submit notes and review data electronically via the practice management system. A reliable data plan is also a requirement.
- The analyst is responsible to track the progress of the child, adjust the treatment plan via the electronic recommendation system if applicable and communicate with his or Utilization Director and the Clinical Director.
- The analyst will work closely with the case manager (his assistant on the case), the quality assurance team and the RBT in the development of Behavior Services for the client.
- The analyst must have effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels.
- The analyst must carry adequate Professional Liability Insurance.
- The analyst must attend mandatory training with his or her supervisor regarding guidelines to service.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent self-management skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills and willing to learn more a plus.
- Must be willing to strive for quicker and better progress for the clients he or she serves.
- Must be a good team leader and listener.
- Must be able to think critically.
Benefits of working for A New Way Professional Services:
- You get state of the art software and a full support team to help manage your cases.
- An electronic recommendation system for assisting the analyst in determining the level of learner and objective (ITP goals) selection
- Acceptance of a case is contingent on the analyst’s review of the case history and insurance payout.
- Telemedicine (remote supervision) available based on insurance and credentials.
- Programmatic assistance with your cases from the team. For those applicants who lack experience in the delivery of the service, the agency will be willing to train.
- Team Overview and Roles:
- BCBA: Lead Therapist/Guides the service.
- Case manager: In house (re)training of the RBT, prepares all documentation for approval by the BCBA to be sent to the Insurance.
- Case Assistant or BCaBA: Completes midpoint reviews to help guide the services. BCaBA assists in caregiver training, implementation, and development of the BASP, intensive teaching session, verbal modules and caregiver training.
- Quality Assurance Team: Insures fidelity of training for the RBTs and retraining.
- Staff / Client Relation Administrator: Ensures that your cases remain staffed and problems are resolved timely.
Compensation: Salary will be dependent on the experience of the analyst. For an analyst who has less than one-year post-certification, he or she will qualify for a minimum of 55% of the total reimbursement from the insurance company.
The complete health benefits package includes 401 K and dental.