Host at Puckett's in Cullman
- Expired: May 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant in Cullman, AL is hiring HOSTS with natural smiles and positive personalities.
Puckett's is a part of the A. Marshall Hospitality family of restaurants, which also includes 6 other Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant locations, 2 Scout's Pub, Burger Dandy, Deacon's New South and Americana Taphouse. We are a growing business and are looking for a talented person with an energetic and positive personality to contribute to the company's growth. If you are interested in working for a company whose leadership is hands-on and invested in the development of its people, then we look forward to speaking with you.
- Position: Host
- Location: 6076 Alabama Hwy 157 Cullman, AL
- Hours: Vary - Weekends needed
- Pay Rate: $10 - $13/hr + tips
The Host is responsible for providing friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests by welcoming and warmly greeting guests upon arrival. They manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes. The host also assists with to-go orders and answering the telephone.
- Excellent Health Benefits Package for Employees averaging over 30 hours/week. We pay 50% of employee's medical insurance. Affordable dental and vision available to add on.
- Opportunity to enroll in a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- One week paid vacation for full time employees (35+ hours average) after 6 months.
- 30% off Skechers Shoe Program.
- 50% off in-house meals and apparel for you AND your immediate family at your home location.
- 50% off in-house meals and apparel at any of our affiliated restaurants for you as an employee.
- Paid breaks, or the opportunity to waive your break for tipped employees.
- A positive, fun and family-oriented work environment.
- Company newsletter to stay informed.
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must pass the federally mandated E-Verify process.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food and beverage frequently weighing up to 20 to 30 pounds.
- Must be self-disciplined, take initiative, have leadership skills and must be outgoing.
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving: Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender (includes pregnancy or related medical conditions), genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We are drug-free, provide reasonable accommodations where requested and available and participate in the Federal E-Verify process.
A Marshall Hospitality
Get fresh Host jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.