Sales Representative & Customer Service Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Sales professional looking to advance your career in Sales? Look no further!
We have an exciting opening for a Sales Representative & Customer Service Support to join our customer-focused marketing and business solutions firm! We are looking to hire a vibrant & fresh-faced full-time Sales Representative & Customer Service Support to join our onsite customer service and sales support team!
Let our firm put your service-minded attitude and exceptional communication skills to use as you become the face of premium & newly introduced brands across the nation!
You don’t have to have a sales background to be successful in this full-time role! In fact, most of our biggest success stories come from individuals who have a background in customer service, hospitality, food/beverage management, and other customer-focused environments.
If you have a passion for delivering an exceptional face-to-face customer service experience and are ready to shine in a full-time sales and customer-focused promotional marketing career then we can teach you the rest!
As a Sales Representative & Customer Service Support , you will:
- Elevate client brands, build a consumer base, and generate sales through the support of customer service-driven sales campaigns.
- Meet sales revenue goals while executing promotional sales campaigns in the local Fort Lauderdale area.
- Take care of existing customer base and provide personal care with new customers
- Tailor customer service & sales to their needs
- Develop your people skills & conduct one on one sales-based interactions with clients and customers
Did we mention our client also offers an amazing inventive & performance based recognition program?
What we are looking for in our next Sales Representative & Customer Service Support:
- Experience working with customers in person
- Experience in sales, retail sales, promotional sales, field sales, or related
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
** This is a direct sales Role working one on one with clients***
If you are a recent graduate who can’t wait to start a full time career in a fun & rewarding customer service, sales and communications role or are a professional with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change, then stop letting your experience place you behind a desk and switchboard, apply now!
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at A Management