Bilingual Leasing Agent positions available immediately for both experienced as well as inexperienced leasing agents. Bilingual is a must!
Immediate Hire! Apply on our website, THEN come in to interview. Interviews are conducted on a walk-in basis Monday - Friday between the hours of 9 AM & 2 PM.
Our apartment community needs to fill an immediate opening for the position of a Bilingual Leasing Agent. As a Bilingual Leasing Agent, you will become the public face of our property and the key liaison between the management office and our current and prospective renters. We’re looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales experience and can offer competent service to our renters. You will work with several other leasing agents on a rotating schedule and answer directly to the leasing coordinator. We offer excellent benefits, including reduced rent if you choose to live in the property.
Bilingual Leasing Agent responsibilities and duties:
- Meet with prospective renters and take them on tours of the units that interest them
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with our property standards and regulations
- Conduct credit checks and other background tasks to qualify potential renters
- Collect application fees, security depots, and rent payments
- Coordinate property maintenance
- Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreement or upcoming problems with the property
- Follow up with prospective renters
- Establish rapport with tenants and provide personalized service
- Monitor use of community facilities, including laundry, mail and fitness centers
Bilingual Leasing Agent qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in leasing, hospitality or administrative work
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask during busy periods
- Strong knowledge of the real estate industry
Bonus points for being bilingual Spanish.
Fill out our application now online at www.alistapartmetnstaffing.com
A-List Apartment Staffing is a top-rated Employment Agency in Dallas/Fort Worth & Arlington, Texas that offers staffing solutions for the Apartment (multi-family) and the Commercial property industry. For more than five years, we have met the specific needs of each company by providing our clients with a highly qualified workforce.
**Interviews are held in Dallas at ** After Convid19 Quarantine has been lifted. **
A-List Apartment Staffing at 8330 LBJ FREEWAY (Service Rd., not LBJ proper), Suite #270, Dallas, TX 75243. So you will want to exit at Coit Rd. and then travel East on the LBJ Service Rd. We are on the first street on your right Schroeder Rd. If you are traveling on 75 NW Freeway exit at Churchill way. Any questions call (833) 33A-List that's (833) 332-5478 or 972-707-4400.
We are in a high-rise glass office building on your right that states “Arizona College” in big white letters on the top of the building.
If you are located in the Fort Worth or Arlington area you may interview at our new office in Arlington at A-List Apartment Staffing at 801 E Abram St #102, Arlington, TX 76010. Any questions call (833) 33A-List that's (833) 332-5478 or 972-707-4400.
A-List Apartment Staffing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Complete your application in advance by going to our website www.alistapartmentstaffing.com. Click "Apply Now" in the top right-hand corner, create a new account, and proceed from there. This will speed up the interview process.
When you are done with your application, do not wait for us to call you.
Just Email us to set up your interview VIDEO starting Wed 4/8/2020
*SUSPENDED * Walk-In Interviews: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 2 PM * FOR NOW THE WILL BE VIDEO INTERVIEWS VIA ZOOM OR SKYPE.
Must bring valid state ID or Drivers License (this means no expired ID), Social Security Card/Birth Certificate or Valid Permanent Resident Card.
Please be dressed professionally.
The immediate position is available! Permanent position.
We are hiring for positions in the Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Irving, Mesquite, Garland, Richardson, Addison, Frisco and the entire DFW Metropolitan area.
* Rate of pay displayed here is what the positions will pay once you have been offered a permanent position based on your skillset and experience. Must complete at least 80hrs on A-List Apartment Staffing's payroll at our pay rates.