A-Line Staffing Solutions Riverview, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
Supervises the daily tasks of warehouse employees in designated department. Also, organizing and monitoring production throughput
- Oversee activity of the warehouse staff, including but not limited to: monitoring picking progress, put-away, material returns, timely handling, maintenance and control practices
- Responsible for cycle counting process and efficiency leading up to year-end inventory audit
- Coordinate picking activity to satisfy the production schedule
- Prepare work orders for handoff to production staff
- Coordinate the return of all material back into the warehouse
- Verify counts for accuracy
- Verify appropriate condition of stock
- Coordinate coverage during employees’ vacations
- Promote a safe work environment
- Ensure training of new employees, retraining of old (if required) and cross training to allow for a flexible workforce and opportunities for advancement
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the warehouse staff
- Maintain relevant procedures, processes and work instructions
- Issue warning notices to employees for violations of rules or company policies or performance deficiencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by training employees and developing growth opportunities.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel in the use of 5S principles and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains throughput by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; facilitating root cause analysis activities to failures within the process and report findings.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED or Associate’s Degree in Business Management
- Must have experience in warehousing
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Able to develop and implement the use of processes and procedures
- Able to use all relevant systems, programs, and equipment to complete job
- Must have Microsoft Computer skills.
- Ability to use SAP as it relates to production.
- Ability to demonstrate full understanding of production flow process
- Automotive industry/supplier experience is preferred
A-Line Staffing Solutions
Transportation and Storage