A-Line Staffing Solutions is working with a Fortune 500 Healthcare company in La Habra, CA, whom are in need of an experienced University Recruiter to become a part of the team!
Contact Recruiter: April Wilson at awilson@alinestaffing .com for immediate consideration!
Location: La Habra CA 90631
Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $25.00 Hourly
(Full Time/Contract 5+ Months)
University Recruiter to develop recruitment strategies and build pipelines for future Pharmacist roles within the company. In this role, you will collaborate with HR Business Partners and Operational Managers to represent Health brand to candidates and manage expectations of the College of Pharmacy Experiential programs by working with the Director of Experiential Education at each school.
Will also be expected to drive outreach events such as attending networking and university partnership events and career fairs. You will be responsible for acting as an internal consultant to proactively understand staffing needs and develop plans to address those needs by providing consultative talent acquisition guidance and driving the execution of hiring/TA strategies and influencing outcomes through coaching and storytelling.
You will also work with the Director of Experiential Education to establish an overall cadence and process for education, oversee the compliance of the program to meet company expectations and establish post completion recruitment strategies of the students cycling through stores.
You will also Serve as the primary point of contact for educational institution and the liaison between the institution and the business.
Education & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a recruitment department or staffing agency
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge of interview assessment techniques such as behavioral – based interview.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Taleo, Kenexa etc.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PPT, Word).
- Proficient time management skills to prioritize and organize details to meet deadlines of multiple projects with varying deliverable dates.
- Experience establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization to support strategies that meet goals within established budgets and timelines.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong consulting skills and the ability to build partnerships.
- Experience in a field and/or virtual environment a plus as well as healthcare experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred